Chef is at his creative best again. This time a new “primitive” menu for our Bush Day-Safari.
Inspired by campfire cooking over charcoals, offers an interactive hands-on option or sit back and relax approach as you enjoy this incredible lunch experience.
The menu will change depending on seasons and your chosen safari location: Great Ocean Road; Goldfields; High Country. Matching the best local produce with craft beers and wines along the way.
The following draws inspiration from the Otway Food Bowl for our Great Ocean Road Safari.
Selection from local variety of seafood, vegetarian and meat
Bocadillios with various toppings: grilled chicken with house made aioli; seared tuna and lime; abalone, vegetables and feta.
- Whole snapper with lime oregano mojo
- Pork ribs with honey glaze
- Lamb cutlets with thyme and chimmi churri
- Whole chicken with chermula rub
- Charcoal potatoes
- Pumpkin steak with cinnamon and yogurt
- Pan tomaqua Spanish garlic bread
- Baked feta
- Char pineapple with Carmel and rum
- Hattian slaw